Thursday, July 1, 2010

it's me!

it's my first blog so why don't i introduce myself first..hhmmm, where do i start? i don't know! haha!

why kosherkitkit? kosher is the adjective that i used during my cadetship times on my first work.they let us think of an adjective that starts the same with our first name.kosher is synonymous to apt pr appropriate.so this means i want to act appropriately all the times, whenever i am.so ideal to hear but that is what i am aiming for myself. i want to be a friend of many and i don't want to be an enemy to others. kitkit is my childhood nick. especially when i'm in the province, they usually fond of calling me that, though my real name is far better than that! haha!

you would know more about me when you read my other write-ups. i am planning to post almost anything i wanted to. it depends what pops out of my mind.

hope you'll enjoy your stay here
!

No comments:

Post a Comment