Friday, June 1, 2012

Estrellas De Mendoza

Last May 11-12, 2012, our Company (Division) had its Offsite Communications Meeting (similar to Summer Outing) at Estrellas de Mendoza in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas.

Here are photos I captured inside our room using my Blackberry 9300:
view from the balcony door

two large comfty beds

two extra beds on the side and the bathroom door

the balcony door with seaview
Here are the pictures of the resort, got them from my colleagues:
the (only) main entrance at night

hallways

the cabanas and pool

pools (3feet and the 4-4.5 feet, though they appeared to be higher)
the beach is just a few steps form the pool area

main building view from the pool area

main entrance at day

Comments and critics:

  • Room - cozy beds; small comfort room though and a bit narrow; lots of cabinets; I did liked the balcony and the electronic key cards plus the coffee maker and the refrigerator; though the air conditioning unit was not centralized, it can cool your room in minutes
  • Pool - I don't think it's big enough to accommodate all people once all the rooms have been occupied; the big pool is too deep that some of my colleagues were afraid to go on to the middle; pool towels were provided and you may bring them on your room
  • Beach - just about 20 steps shoreline (during normal tide) before the waters and the wide wasn't that far (about just 50 steps or so) but fairly good for a near beach experience outside Manila; you could go far out to the sea since it goes deep (very) gradually
  • People/Staff - appreciated the guard on the beach shore, he let me leave my things with him while I was on the sea; haven't had a bad experience with any of them
  • Over-all - it was a good accommodation but I don't know if I would bite to their price. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment