Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In-Motion 2011 Running-Road

Me and my fellows were enticed in joining this running event primarily because there is a Finisher's Medal on all distances. We were still running for 10k that time. Plus this is held at Nuvali in Sta. Rosa, Laguna which is pretty near our place. So here are my bib and medal that I got here:



In-Motion 2011 Race Bib
In-Motion 2011 Race Bib

In-Motion 2011 Finisher's Medal
In-Motion 2011 Finisher's Medal


There are only a couple of people who joined this event. Though there are various distances plus the trail event too, I think they only got less than 500 participants. The water stations were really far from each other and the 3k runners doesn't even have at least one. While running my 10k event, I felt lonely. I felt like I was running all alone because the runner in front of me was way too far and though there is a U-Turn you barely see someone meeting your way. Now I truly appreciate crowded races of RunRio that this one. As for the giveaways, I was okay since I got a Reebok Cap; not bad huh?!


In-Motion 2011 Race Routes
In-Motion 2011 Race Routes

After this race, we thought of not joining any Finishline-organized running events in the future! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment