Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cebu's Trademarks

Sharing the key chains I got during my recent Cebu trip this year:


Cebu's guitar
Cebu are very known for their quality-made guitar; bought this from the souvenir stalls right beside Magellan's shrine

Magellan's cross
one major landmark in Cebu is Megallan's Cross; bought this just from the kids selling sorts of key chains outside the Magellan's cross

Crown Regency Hotel's SkyAdventure
this was just a freebie for experiencing their one-of-a-kind attraction, famous indeed in the Philippines! (not a key chain though)

Moalboal's turtle
I went for an introductory dive in Moalboal, Cebu but haven't found any key chain symbolizing the coastal town aside from this one. Well, the town if know for their diving sites and probably turtles might be found under the waters there.

I would like also to include my two previous key chains, both of course from Cebu as well:


bought this when I was sent to Cebu for work due to a project launch 2-3 years ago

I'm sorry but I already forgot who gave this to me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment