Monday, September 10, 2012

Kalibo's Ati-Atihan

During my latest trip to Boracay, our flight itinerary was: Manila - Caticlan, Kalibo - Manila. Flying from Caticlan to Manila would cost you double from the other way around. I wonder why? To cut the story short, here is what I got from Kalibo International Airport.

Ati-Atihan key chain
Ati-Atihan key chain


Inside the airport, at their boarding lounge, go to the second floor for some souvernir shops. I think I got this for Php80; yeah, quite expensive but if you're a collector, you'll bite into this especially considering that it is truly pretty! I also got similar design (but different colors) for a refrigerator magnet. Ati-atihan is the famous festival of the Kalibo, Aklan town so this would best describe the place I land my foot on.


No comments:

Post a Comment