Friday, September 14, 2012

My 10K Runs

Next on my list of running milestone are my 10 kilometer runs. This is the stage where I doubled my previous 5 km runs and in preparation and sort of a test if I can endure the half-marathon.

Greentennial Run (January 2011)

Greentennial Run 2011
Greentennial Run's start/finish line; the loot bag also shown hanging on my shoulder
Greentennial Run 2011
Greentennial Run's Race Bib


A fun run organized by the De La Salle University Alumni. To date this was indeed a "fun" run and the happiest run I joined; not to mention lots of photographers in the race route and more than a hundred bucks cheaper than other runs.



Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 (Run for the Dolphins)

Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 (Run for the Dolphins)
Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 Race Bib
Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 (Run for the Dolphins)
Condura Skyway Marathon finisher's medal
Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 (Run for the Dolphins)
Condura Skyway Marathon banner
Running on top of Skyway is truly a feat for a runner and to everyone! It was a great experience and though the registration fees are marvelously priced, I would give in as this is a truly one-of-a-kind experience. For this run, it was also my first and only run along Ayala Avenue; just try to imagine the organizers have managed to close two one of the most important streets in the metro - Skyway and Ayala Ave.


Run United 1 2011

Run United 1 2011
Run United 1 2011 race bib
Run United 1 2011
Run United 1 2011 start/finish line
One of RunRio's most anticipated running series; and I think this made RunRio into what it is known for now.


NatGeo's Earth Day Run 2011

NatGeo Earth Day Run 2011
NatGeo Earth Day Run 2011 race bib
NatGeo Earth Day Run 2011
NatGeo Earth Day Run 2011 start/finish line


I miss running with them! One of the controversial runs in 2011 as its organizers failed to uphold what it's advocating for - Earth. Well, I think they used plastic cups for the hydration and cups usually scattered by runners along the race route which irked some people seeing this scenario. Anyways, one of the usual runs that felt was organized by RunRio.



No comments:

Post a Comment